Search and Yee shall find (Maybe)

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Independence Day




It has been a whole year since I updated my blog. Where has the time gone!?

I wanted to take a moment out of my busy schedule to wish everybody a Safe and Happy Independence Day. Today is the day that we told England to take their tea and crumpets and get the hell out!

This is America, Damn it!

- Americans do not like tea, we like coffee...

- Americans do not like crumpets, we like doughnuts....

- Americans do not say "Cheerio",  we say goodbye...

- Americans do not like soccer, we like football...

-Americans don't take orders, we give them....

Americans like their beer cold, and their teeth straight.

Please take a few moments to remember our brave fore fathers who risked their lives so we can live free today. Because if they did not take a stand, we would all be drinking tea, have bad teeth and be watching "Sunday Night Soccer" this fall on NBC....

I am Neil Bytes and I approve this message....

No comments: