Search and Yee shall find (Maybe)

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election Day

"If, I'm elected, the first thing...."

"Can I count on your vote?"

"Vote for me because I'm better then my opponent."

"Can I put a sign on your lawn?"


This Election season is almost over. In less then ten minutes, the polls will open and hopefully many people will cast their votes for the best candidate. (or the lesser of two evils.)

I am sure the politicians will be out in full force at the polling places trying to persuade that still undecided voter.

I will not miss the constant phone messages left on my answering machine, nor the countless commercials.

It seems every year these election campaigns are more cut throat, dirty, and slanderous.

Well, I encourage you all who registered to get out there and vote. If you don't like either candidate you can always write in another name.

Like my name: Neil Bytes. Maybe for Governor.

If I'm elected, my first order of business will be to reduce the work week from five days to two days!!

I'm Neil Bytes and I approve this message.

No comments: