Search and Yee shall find (Maybe)

Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday: 1AM Wake Up Call

For all you die hard shoppers. This is your 1AM wake up call.

Black Friday is here once again. Most stores are opening at 3AM, 4AM or 5AM and offering deals in order to get you into their stores.

I for one do not understand why someone would go shopping in the middle of the night?

Most people have the day after Thanksgiving off. Why would you want to get up early when you do not have to? Most people have to get up early everyday for work. Weekdays off of work are rare and should not be wasted by shopping at an obscene hour.

I know what you die hard shoppers are going to say.

Neil, what are you doing up at 1AM offering us a wake up call if you think Black Friday shopping is a waste of time?

Good question. The answer is simple. I am not up on this Black Friday morning at 1AM. I am sound asleep. I set this post to be published at this time. I do not plan to be on my feet until hours after the sun comes up.

Well for those who will be going out to shop in the overnight hours:

1. Be safe

2. Be courteous

3. Do not wake up any sane members of your family who prefer sleep then shopping.

Also, below is a clip of Black Friday shopping. Crazy.


No comments: