Search and Yee shall find (Maybe)

Monday, November 29, 2010

Already Sick of Christmas Music

Suppose to be "The Beatles"

Thanksgiving just ended and with that comes the ever earlier Christmas Season. Shopping, wrapping gifts and Christmas music. Lots and lots of Christmas music.

It's not even December yet and some FM stations have gone to an all Christmas music format. What is the rush? Why so early with the Christmas music?

It's only November and I am already sick of Christmas music.

At this point, I do not care...

... what kind of Christmas Bing Crosby is dreaming about.

... if your bells jingle. (that's bells).

... if the little drummer boy breaks one of his drum sticks.

... if your halls have holly on them.

... if you want to wish me a Merry Christmas in English or Spanish.

Don't get me started on that Christmas song by "Wham."

Why can't department stores and radio stations hold off on playing Christmas music until at least December. Better yet, wait about two weeks until Christmas. Then maybe I won't be so sick of it.

Maybe next year. I won't hold my breath, just have to plug my ears.

No comments: