Search and Yee shall find (Maybe)

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thats are Vice President

Oh that Joe Biden. What will he do next?

You have probably heard by now of VP Joe Biden latest gaffe of dropping an F bomb during the signing of the health care bill into law.
Some people were shocked, while others were not.

As a member of the workforce these many years, I have heard plenty of F bombs from Co-workers, Managers, Corporate Vice Presidents, even the CEO.

Most of the time it's not directed at anybody particular, just a reaction to a stressful situation.

I remember the first time I accidentally let out an F Bomb during a staff meeting. First silence, then laughter. It was like a 'right of passage.'

The Vice President of my department gave me this advice, "say it sparingly, discreetly, and whatever you do, make sure the mute button light is on during a conference call."

Some advice for VP Biden when he reads this. I believe he visits my blog now and then.

Well it's time for me to f&$#!ng go. Oh sh_ _!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

wow, I am out of the loop, I did not hear about the "F" bomb. That's awesome