Search and Yee shall find (Maybe)

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve


Hopefully, there will be presents under this tree by Christmas morning.

The heavy lifting is just about over. The shopping is done. All that is left is the food preparation.

Christmas Eve is here. Every year it seems to come faster. Time to enjoy the "fruits" of all the hard labor in preparing for tonight.

Christmas Eve dinner in my family is the bigger and most sacred meal of the Christmas holiday.

A "meatless" supper is observed of fish, pierogi and other ethnic foods are prepared. My grandparents hosted this dinner for years and now my parents are the host ( I was "drafted" to help). God help you if you are late to dinner.

Whatever your holiday traditions are, I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

Feel free to warm yourself by the fire.



No comments: